Brain Quest Preschool 4th Edition
It’s fun to be smart with Brain Quest card decks, packed with curriculum-based questions.
Loved by kids and teacher approved, and featuring hundreds of curriculum-based exercises and games, Brain Quest card decks reinforce classroom learning with a fun, fast-paced game.
Brain Quest Kindergarten introduces kids aged 5–6 to learning in a smart, entertaining, and engaging way, covering counting, spelling, vocabulary building, and more.
In a set of two fan-decks, Brain Quest Kindergarten features hundreds of questions and answers to help kids know exactly what they need to know, when they need to know it.
Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
300 questions and answers covering counting, spelling, vocab, and more
Also available: Brain Quest Workbooks (Pre-school through 6th Grade) and Summer Workbooks (Pre-K through 4th-5th Grades).
Brain Quest decks are:
Aligned with common core state standards
Vetted by award-winning teachers
Great to play with a friend or on your own––and great for travel
Named a Dr. Toy Best Classic Toy
- Two full-color Q&A decks in a reusable flip-top storage box
- 300 questions and answers covering counting, spelling, vocab, and more
- Brand: Workman Publishing.
- Item Number: 978-0761166597.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 5.
- Measures approximately: 2.70 x 1.90 x 7.40 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.85 pounds.