Letters for a Year of Gratitude
Write now. Keep in touch always: Letters for a Year of Gratitude will inspire you to send thoughtful, handwritten notes of appreciation to everyone in your life - from a good friend to a great aunt. Simply tear out your letter of choice, write your message inside, seal it with the included stickers, and add a postage stamp. Begin a gratitude practice today.
• Each letter is printed with a unique prompt like "What I appreciate about us.," "It was incredibly generous of you to.," "It's the little things, like when.," and "From you, I learned the importance of."
• Makes a perfect gift for loved ones and close friends in your life
• Created by Lea Redmond, the author of the bestselling Letters to My. book series that has sold more than 2 million copies worldwide.
- Brand: Ingram.
- Item Number: 978-1452159461.
- Recommended for: big kids (7-10 years), tweens (10-13 years), teens (13-18 years), grown up kids (18+).
- Weighs approximately: 0.75 pounds.