Sweets Lab - Yumology
Yum! Learn the sweet science of tasty treats with the hands-on edible experiments of the yumology! Sweets lab from Learning Resources. Using common ingredients found around the pantry, kids build their early STEM skills as they mix, chill, and eat their own ice pops, juices, and no-bake treats with this cool candy lab. No heat required! Whether they're measuring out ingredients, mixing colors together, or freezing treats from liquid to solid, kids gain kitchen science Skills from the full-color Guide's seven easy kids' Experiments. Yumology! Sweets lab's durable plastic pieces help kids create their Super sweets again and again - prepare toppings with the kid-safe Chippy chopper, fill and freeze the cool shapesicle ice pop mold, or mix up a lesson in candy chemistry within the lab-style beaker. Each of yumology! Sweets lab's pieces also wash clean for easy storage, so they'll always be ready The next time a sweet tooth strikes!
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Easy to follow: explore the full-color guide complete with pictures and information easy for kids to understand, and it comes with seven fun experiments!
- No heat required: Chill, freeze, and eat - no heat or cooking required!
- 1 Icy gem mold
- 4 shapesicle molds with handles
- 1 shapesicle base
- 1 sweets dropper
- 1 beaker
- 1 gradulated cylinder
- 1 two-piece chippy chopper
- Recipe Guide
- Brand: Learning Resources.
- Item Number: LER2943.
- Manufacturer Number: LER2943.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 10.
- Measures approximately: 10.00 x 9.00 x 4.50 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.