Root Beer Float Challenge Game
The root beer float challenge is a get-off-your-couch family party game with minute-to-win-it challenges. Players take turns competing in various solo, cooperative, and head-to-head challenges. Complete the challenge successfully and get an ingredient card, blow it and end up empty handed. First player to build their root beer float is crowned the Root Beer Float Challenge Champion!
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- A HILARIOUSLY GOOD TIME. A get-off-your-couch family party game that is full of nonstop belly laughs.
- Contains: 1 ice cream ball, 2 cherries, 4 straws, 1 challenge die, and 200 game cards, for 30 minutes of play time.
- Brand: Gray Matters Games.
- Item Number: RBFC.
- Manufacturer Number: RBFC.
- Recommended for ages : 7 to 18.
- Measures approximately: 4.20 x 4.20 x 9.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.33 pounds.