Zen Garden Adult Coloring Book
Color 31 full-page complex yet relaxing animal images.
Heavyweight paper is superior to that of other coloring books.
Designs are printed on only one side of a page -- no bleed-through.
Each page is micro-perforated for ease of removal and display of your artwork.
Acid-free paper helps preserve your work.
Images of birds, butterflies, pools, pagodas, and more will take you to a garden of tranquility!
Invigorate your artistic vision as you color a variety of Eastern-inspired motifs ranging from adorably playful to intricately elegant.
Book measures 9-1/2 inches wide by 9 inches high.
For artists and colorists of all abilities.
Designs by illustrator Trina Dalziel.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Let this invigorating collection of images take you away!
- Designs range from playful to intricately elegant.
- Color a page, remove it, and hang it in your home or work space for inspiration.
- Designs by illustrator Trina Dalziel.
- Try each page with colored pencil, marker, ink, gel pens, and other media.
- Note: Alcohol markers may bleed through. Remove the page before you color, or, when coloring in your coloring book, place a thick piece of cardboard beneath the page you're working on.
- Relax, unwind, and be creative!
- Brand: Peter Pauper Press.
- Item Number: 0063.
- Manufacturer Number: 0063.
- ISBN: 9781441320063.
- Recommended for: teens (13-18 years), grown up kids (18+).
- Weighs approximately: 0.70 pounds.