Grow N Glow Terrarium
Craft, Plant, Water, GROW! 2 hot trends in one complete crafting kit. Turn this plastic mason-style jar into your own little habitat with real plants and tin figurines. Add dimension to your garden with translucent and glow-in-the-dark stickers - hold it up to the light and watch the fireflies glow.
A terrarium is a miniature garden in a simulated natural environment. The Grow N’ Glow Terrarium is a complete kit for helping kids to create their very own miniature eco-system.
It’s so easy! You just assemble, decorate, water and watch it grow! It’s a fun way to teach kids about botany, eco-systems and the life cycle of plants. Kids love to see how things work and especially how the magic of seeds, soil, sun and water will blossom into green plants!
This is a great lesson in cause-and-effect, responsible stewardship and delayed gratification, since the terrarium needs to be misted each day for the seeds to sprout and grow. Like keeping a pet, the plants will only thrive if they’re given water each day – but no worries – if they forget to water it they learn the importance of water to the life cycle! And when they do water it, the seeds begin to shoot up in three to four days.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Creativity for Kids Grow N’ Glow Terrarium is fun for both boys and girls – all year long! The Grow N’ Glow Terrarium is the perfect STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, ART, Math) experience.
- Set includes a 5" h x 3-1/4" w jar, decorative lid, potting mix, organic chia and wheat grass seeds, garden figurines, decorative sand, river stones and a plant mister.
- Brand: Creativity for Kids.
- Item Number: 1137000.
- Manufacturer Number: 1137000.
- Recommended for: little kids (5-7 years), big kids (7-10 years), tweens (10-13 years), teens (13-18 years), grown up kids (18+).
- Measures approximately: 10.50 x 3.00 x 12.00 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 1.00 pounds.