Color Cord Bracelets
Everything you need to make 8 super-trendy paracord bracelets - create a bracelet for every mood. Kit includes neon and rainbow cords, colorful bracelet buckles, glue, scissors and match -your-mood stickers. Clever box design doubles as a handy work station. Craft together with friends or give them out as gifts.
Super strong paracord, the sturdy knotting technique, buckles and heavy craft glue create a fun but tough accessory that can withstand the wear and tear of the their most rigorous activities and daily wear. In fact, paracord was originally used in suspension line for the parachutes used by US soldiers in World War II and that is how it got its name.
Survivalists used paracord wristbands as various survival tools such as rope to hoist or bind small loads, bootlaces, the inner strands can be used as fishing line, thread to repair supplies, or even to build a snare trap for small game. Although extremely durable, Creativity for Kids Color Cord Bracelets are intended to be used as an accessory.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- Kit features bright neon and rainbow cords
- Neon and rainbow cords
- Bracelet buckles
- Brand: Creativity for Kids.
- Item Number: 1197000.
- Manufacturer Number: 1197000.
- UPC: 92633119709.
- Recommended for: big kids (7-10 years), tweens (10-13 years), teens (13-18 years), grown up kids (18+).
- Measures approximately: 7.25 x 2.38 x 10.25 inches..
- Weighs approximately: 0.74 pounds.