The Ceratosaurus from Schleich® DINOSAURS has three prominent bumps on its head. Blade-shaped teeth line its movable jaw.
The Ceratosaurus from Schleich® DINOSAURS was a carnivorous dinosaur that lived around 150 million years ago in the Late Jurassic period. Two bumps at the eyes and a large horn on the nose were made of bone. They were used either in combat or to deter rivals. On its back were also numerous spike-like bones. The many bumps and plates gave it its name: Ceratosaurus means “horned lizard.”
- Temporarily out of stock.
: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.
- -Schleich® figurines are modelled in the finest detail to help children learn while they play.
- -This item is part of the DINOSAURS theme world and is suitable for children aged 4-10
- -Dimensions 7,44 x 3,31 x 4,37 inch (W x D x H)
- Brand: Schleich.
- Item Number: 15019.
- Recommended for ages : 3 to 10.
- Weighs approximately: 0.22 pounds.